Saturday 5 May 2018

Uniko May Release - Introducing Simply Said Blocks II & Natures Treasures II Stencil

Today begins the first of the introductions to the Uniko May Release. You'll get to see a bit more about how each stamp set, stencil or designer die looks as you pop round the Uniko DT blogs.

Today's introduction is for a stencil and a stamp set.

                      

And on my first card I used both.


I started by die cutting the stitched square with the window aperture and placed it over my base card before using the Uniko Natures Treasure II stencil both under and on top of it.


I stamped the sentiment from Simply Said Blocks II inside the aperture. An elegant and CAS card for one of life's difficult times.

My next card couldn't be more different and is a riot of blazing rainbow colours.


A trio of black enamel dots and a small stack of stitched mats just finished this card off a treat. And I guess you spotted the purple base card!


For my last card I started with a bright green card base and the inked round the two mask leaf clusters includede with the stencil. Then I simply inked oxide colours through the Natures Treasures II stencil in a variety of blues and greens moving the stencil around as I changed colour.


I finished off with a greeting from Simply Said Blocks II on a fishtail banner and added another trio of black enamel dots.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Simply Said Blocks II
Stencil: Uniko, Natures Tresures II
Inks:Ranger Distress Oxide, wild honey, fossilized amber, salty ocean, cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, twisted citron; SU, real red, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, cucmber crush, marina mist, rich razzleberry, sweet sugarplum
Dies: Lawn Fawn, large stitched square stackables; MFT, peekaboo circle window, double stitched rectangles, stitched fishtail flag
Embellishments: enamel dots from my stash

Well that's my share done for today. If you'd like to take a look at what the rest of the DT have been up to  - and you know you would - follow the links from the Uniko blog - HERE.

Thanks for looking today. Tomorrow I'll be back with another trio of cards using a very on trend stamp set from this new release. I hope to see you then!

In the meantime make sure to keep crafting!

post signature

14 comments:

  1. Stunning trio Jane! Loving the layout of your first card, the die cut with aperture is really eye catching and I especially like how you used the stencil. Your Simply Said Blocks II rainbow is a delight to see and so cheerful. And your blue stencilled leaves on the green card base is FAB, something I rarely do is ink blend onto coloured card, but with DO it works so well. I must remember this and thank you for the awesome showcase. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three great cards Jane, you've really showcased the versatility of the stencil. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've been busy. Your trio of cards are so different. Love the rainbow congrats card, and the simplicity of the sympathy card. But for me it's the last card that's my favourite. I love the bright rich colours, it would cheer anyone up! Great work. Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your congratulations card. It really is a celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic selection of cards using the new release products. I particularly like the sympathy card and how you used the block sentiment.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning cards, Jane, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. No way can I choose a favourite from this trio of 'very' different showcases, Jane; they're all absolutely sensational! You've definitely given these new products a warm welcome!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! What a bundle of cheery delights. I adore bright colours and you've showcased the new goodies so perfectly in vivid tones. Superb designs and I'm full of inspiration Jane. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh 3 lovely different cards to inspire! Can't beat a rainbow card in my eyes and you've totally inspired me with stamping on a coloured card base - yours is fab! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great showcase ... I love how you've used the stencil, great colours. Speaking of colour what a clever way of using Simply Said II ..... love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic cards.
    Love the layering of the leaves
    on the first card. The multi-colors
    for repeating the sentiments is a great
    idea. The Blues on the green in the last
    card is fabulous. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely fabulous, Jane ! I love the three of them with a little preference for the last one. I'm swooning over this bright green card and the stencilled leaves in different hues of blue ! Fabulous rainbow congratulations card too ! You rock with this first showcase ! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That’s a very lovely set of cards !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely sympathy and get well cards and love the rainbow of colors on the congrats card.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.