Thursday 17 May 2018

Thursday Thoughts

I'm playing along at MUSE today - just couldn't resist Tracey's cute elephant card!


Muse  


Here's my take:

Well as you can see pretty much a literal copy using the same blues and greys and a scattering of hearts. I did change up the greeting though!


Supplies:
Stamps: Digi Stamp Boutique, Edwin & present; Uniko, Just Because
Ink: Versafine, onyx black
Pens: Copic, C1, C3, N1, B00, B02, B04

Thnaks so much for your time today, I'm so pleased you dropped by my blog.

And keep crafting!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. What a darling image for your Muse card. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your elephant is even cuter than Tracey's original. Almost tempts me to buy it! Lovely simple card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane your elephant is so adorable and the perfect sweet and simple sentiment to go along with him. Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this CAS beauty with the pop of blue! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week, Jane!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.