Tuesday 2 January 2018

Happy Little Stampers - CAS Challenge

Hey! I'm kicking off the New Year with my first DT card for the Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge.

http://www.happylittlestampers.com/

Here's my card:


And what could be more perfect for this theme than the HLS Whimsical Friends stamp set. As the theme is friends I felt needed to stamp more than one elephant so the first one was masked off and its friend added to look like it was just behind the first.


I chose my favourites pinky purples for the blankets and kept the elephants' colours understated and just highlighted in grey. A matching skinny strip of card to ground the elephants and a simple sentiment and I was done.

Supplies:
Stamps: HLS, Whimsical Friends
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Copics, N1, RV63, RV66, RV69

So how will you interpret the theme of FRIENDSHIP? Can't wait to come visit your blogs and find out!  My team mates at HLS CAS have more amazing inspiration to get you kickstarted with this theme and there's a definition of HLS CAS on the challenge blog - HERE. But as this is my first gig with HLS CAS I'll share the definition here on my blog too.

 

Huge thanks for your time today.  And keep crafting!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. So cute! Love those elephants and especially the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these quirky elephants, Jane! Of course, your trademark purple is the perfect finishing touch :) Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They just had to be purple, it wouldn't have been right otherwise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Welcome to the team xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww, I love these elephant friends. Gorgeously CAS and perfect design. Welcome to the team! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You so beautifully used stamps HLS! A great masking technique to create such an amazing picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayyy! Double wonderful to be playing alongside you both here and at Uniko! Your ellie friends are sheer delight; CAS and super cute!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.