Thursday 16 November 2017

Thursday Thoughts

Today I'm sharing the card I made as part of Ksenija's Chasing Holiday Mojo challenge.

Blog Party for Card Makers - Chasing Mojo with Sweet Kobylkin

I was completely bowled over and totally in love with Anita's card from the moment I first saw it, so  there was never any doubt in my mind that I would choose it to CASE. Here's her card:

http://neetandcrafty.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/happy-little-stampers-november-2017-cas.html

Feeling very daunted by my choice I set about creating my card. And here it is:


And I'm thinking I need to CASE Anita's photography composition too! I picked up on her bauble off the side and changed it up into a tag.  I also used some of the colours too.


I punched a hole in the top of the tag and then carefully cut a slit with my craft knife so that I could thread the twine through.  I also added a stripe of pale grey down the side of the tag to give a bit of a 3D look.

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Little Donkey
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black; Ranger distress oxide, seedless preserves, faded jeans
Pens: Copic, N1, E55, E57
Die: MFT Die-namics, stitched traditional tags
Embellishments: Wink of Stella, silver on the star

Thanks so much for looking today, I really appreciate it.  And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Lovely CASE-ing Jane, it's lovely, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, what a fabulous CASEing of Anita's card. I can read all the elements from her card, and still yours is so different. And very-very sweet! Thank you so much for playing along! - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comments, Jane, and I'm so glad you chose to CASE my card. And what an incredibly adorable card it is too. Love how you changed up the bauble for a tag, and the blend of colours with those sweet images looks fantastic. I'm wishing I bought that CBS set now! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.