Tuesday 15 August 2017

Tuesday Talk

I'm playing along at Addicted to CAS today where the code word is ONE LAYER. Love one layer cards and how easy it is to stay CAS when creating them.

http://addictedtocas.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/addicted-to-cas-challenge-117-one-layer.html

I needed a new home card to send out so that was where I started. Seems I have very few stamps that are new home themed, but I do love this Lawn Fawn set anyway so I was more than happy to use it.


I started by placing the stamps to work out where the different elements would go and then stamped them using the misti tool.  Since this card was destined for a fella I had planned to use some blues, but I felt the heart had to be red and then I was so taken by the look of the red against the white background I decided to stick with it.


I added some outline shadow with a cool grey promarker and then die cut the scene into a stitched square and inlaid it back into the base card - to keep to the one layer requirement.

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Home Sweet Home
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Die: Lawn Fawn, large stitched square stackables
Promarkers: hot pink, cool grey 1

So pleased to have had your company for a while today, thanks for visiting.  And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love this card. I have to make one for a friend and I might just have to use your CAS design! Just perfect. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet and simple design, Jane! The pop of red is fabulous, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.