Tuesday 25 July 2017

Tuesday Talk

Hi! I'm here today to share a card I made for July's Theme and Sketch Challenge at Stamplorations. Also I need to say a huge thanks to them for picking my card as one of their June winners - here - that was a big thrill!

http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/july-challenge.html     http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/july-challenge.html

So here's my card for their new challenge:



I love this sketch and really enjoyed putting my card together. There's something about three elements lined up that really appeals to me. And of course it had to be three flowers.  All the stamps I've used are from Uniko sets.


I started from the bottom of the sketch and stamped the strip and moved on up to the sentiment and finally the flowers. I used the colours from the sketch too and think they also pick up on the warm colours from the theme.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Flower Power #3 & #5, All Occasion Sentiments #2, Simply Said, Background Builders Round In Circles
Inks: Memento, tuxdo black, dandelion, tangelo, lady bug

Thanks you so much for dropping in today, super to have your company.  And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Well done for meeting both Theme AND Sketch for Stamplorations's July challenge! What a lovely CAS card Jane! Thanks for joining us at Stamplorations Theme & Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Those dainty little flowers just pull at my heartstrings! Thank you for sharing your art with us at STAMPlorations Theme & Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetnes! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.