Wednesday 7 June 2017

The Male Room - #62 Off The Edge

A super theme for the new challenge at The Male Room - Off The Edge. Wow, that's something to think about!

http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2017/06/challenge-62-technique.html

I immediately thought about stamping right on the edge of a card with some of the stamp not showing - sort of half a stamp. I've done that before and think it looks really cool, but then as i was looking through my stash I came across this bicycle stamp. Ping! The lightbulb moment happened.


I used a strip of washi to suggest a road or path for the bicycle to go along and added an arrow to point the way. Loving that sentiment, who knows what might happen next!


Supplies:
Stamps: Reverse Confetti, Boho Vibes; Clearly Besotted, Good Times
Ink: Versafine, onyx black
Washi from my stash

OK, that's me all done and now it's your turn to go off the edge. Adventure awaits you - HERE - where the rest of TMR DT have inspirational creations to help you on your way.

Thanks for looking today, I really love that you visited my blog.  And keep crafting!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the washi tape idea, such clever cards Jane, Love it.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clean and so classy. Great layout and the off the edge with the bike is so creative x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.