Monday 26 June 2017

Monday Moments

Today I'm using some of the wonderfully me patterned paper that just happened to fall into my shopping bag last time I went out! And as Simon Says Stamp want patterned paper for their Wednesday Cahllenge I'm linking my card up there.

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-use-patterned-paper/
Here's my card with that stunning use of my favourite colours - sigh!!!!! And it's a big big ask for me to actually cut into such a pretty paper, I would much rather just sit and look at it!


Not sure now that I've actually cut it that I'll ever give this card away, destined for my craft shelves I'm thinking.


So simple to make, just a die cut a little bit of stamping and some sequins. Think I may use this idea with some brusho colours another day.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Simply Said Birthday
Ink: SU, elegant eggplant
Paper: FSC, Wild Flower
Sequins from my stash

Thanks so much for your time today, thrilled to have you visit my blog. And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.