Wednesday 24 May 2017

The Male Room - #61 Die Cuts

A really fabulous theme for the new challenge at The Male Room - Die Cuts. And who doesn't have a few of these tucked away in their stash?

http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2017/05/challenge-61-stash.html

I wanted to make use of a Spellbinders set of dies I've had for ever and don't get out often enough, so on went the thinking cap and this is what I came up with:


I prepared a watercoloured card in some beautiful blues and left it to dry. While waiting I cracked on and prepared the die cut amazing by die cutting it once in black and several more times in white to make it really pop form the card. I also stamped and die cut the little stitched circle which got popped up on a foam pad.

 
 
Supplies:
Dies: Spellbinders, Sprightly Sprockets; CURplorations, amazing; MFT Die-namics, inside/out circles
Stamp: Stamplorations, bold sentiments
Inks: Ranger distress, meramid lagoon, peacock feathers, cracked pistachio, blueprint sketch; Versafine, onyx black 

Well that's me done for today! I just need to remind you to go feast your eyes on what the rest of The Male Room's DT have created using dies - HERE - and then I'll bid you good-bye.

Thanks for visiting and keep crafting! 

post signature

5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Jane. I have a set of gear dies too, that I have NEVER used. What a brilliant idea this was to put yours to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gears!! The sentiment really pops!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colors and a fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Wonderful design and love the layers, LOVE the card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour choice for those gears, masculine without being grungy, fab!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.