Friday 10 March 2017

Friday Focus II

I'm back again today with a double page scrapbook spread to share. We took advantage of the warmer weather this week and went for a walk round a nearby country house's extensive gardens, but not at our usual dignified pace, but rather at a trot with the youngest grandson setting the pace!


I don't think I'll ever view the gardens in quite the same way again!


I got the idea to include a couple of interactive elements from a facebook challenge at Hey Little Magpie.  I had quite a lot of photos I wanted to include, not all of them that high quality, but important to the story nevertheless, so I made a pocket to pop the extras into and held them in place with a paper clip.


 I'm not one for hiding journalling, but there was quite a bit I wanted to write so a tab with a pull out zig-zag booklet accommodated that.


These two pages also use some bits and pieces I received in a pocket letter from the wonderful Lizzy Hill - go check out her blog for some totally amazing and fun inspiration - here.

Supplies:
Papers: Bazzill Basics, green cardstock; AC Amy Tangerine, Oh Happy Life; Simple Stories, Say Cheese II, Crate Paper, Party Day
Stamp: Uniko, Explosion Additions
Ink: SU, baked brown sugar
Stickers: Simple Stories
Die Cuts: AC, shimelle
Embellishments: from my internet buddy Lizzy 

Thanks for dropping by today, it's been so good to have you stay a while.  And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! I love the bright colours -it definitely spells spring! I love the way you added the interactions. Thanks for playing along with Hey Little Magpie.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.