Sunday 5 February 2017

AAA Cards - #83 Shape Your Love

So much love going on in blogland at the moment! And AAA Cards is not one to buck a trend, so our new challenge is all themed round love with the optional twist of making your card a different shape from your usual go to.

http://aaacards.blogspot.com/2017/02/cas-game-83-shape-your-love.html

I like to challenge myself so I put my thinking cap on and came up with this idea to embrace the optional twist:


Not only a different shape to my usual square card, but with a projecting heart to boot! So simple to make too - right up my street then! Two stacked die cut hearts, a stamped tiny heart and a love sentiment are the main components of this card.


As a final touch I punched the bottom corners to reflect the curved top of the hearts.

Supplies:
Stamps: HLS, Rainy Days
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black
Paper: SU, Candy Cane Lane
Die: Xcut, homespun heart
Punch: crafts too

Loads more inspiration can be found here on the AAA Cards blog. We not only have Sharon from frommycraftdesk Guest Designing but our sponsor Kylie from Happy Little Stampers is joining in too. Just brimming with ideas!!

Thanks for looking today, it's been so great having you visit.  And keep crafting!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. CAS brilliance Jane and love your take on the optional twist. So fun and effective. Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just so perfect-love how the heart edges over the top of the card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What an impact that projecting heart has Jane. Super clean lines too - loving this card so much! Thank you for having me as your guest designer this week; it is a fun challenge and I really enjoyed making a card for it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great 'embracing of the twist', Jane! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the over the top heart! Great effect. The rounded edges on the bottom really add to the compoition. Love it Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane this is so perfectly executed. I had a similar idea for my card but then saw yours before I made it and thought, nope that's too good - LOL!!! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! The heart popping off is so clever!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.