Wednesday 15 June 2016

Wednesday words

A Christmas card to share today - getting prepared nice and early this year! I used the sketch and theme from Stamplorations and the cue word from Happy Little Stampers.

                     http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/june-challenge.html 
    http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/june-challenge.html                        http://www.happylittlestampers.com/2016/06/hls-june-christmas-challenge.html

Here's my card:


I thought I'd try some non-Christmassy colours for a change - well it is only June after all - and was trying for the elf on the shelf type of look.



Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Little Elves
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Promarkers: blush, dusky pink, mustard, pink carnation, soft green, tea green, grey green
Dies: Lawn Fawn, large stirtched square stackables
Paper: Lawn Fawn, Beachside
Twine: SU, island indigo

Thanks for your time today, I do appreciate your visit to my blog.  And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is a without a doubt, the cutest use of twine I've seen in a long time. This is such a delightful scene with your sweet little elf perched on the shelf, and I'm really liking the non-traditional colors. Very cheery and a very clever design! TFS & thanks for joining in with the HLS June Twine Challenge! Happy wkend. (I see you have loads of hobbies too!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.