Sunday 12 June 2016

Sunday Slot

Just dropping by today to share a couple of bits and pieces.

First up it's the Winners Circle for AAA Cards 2nd Big Birthday Bash. All the winners are there today and who knows you could be one of them! Go check it out!

http://aaacards.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-winners-circle-game-65-2nd-big.html

One of the many ways to win a prize was to answer a question posed by each of the DT. So I thought I'd announce the winner of my question here on my blog as well as it being on AAA Cards.

Here's my question: I love balloons on cards as they remind me of fun and laughter. What is your favourite thing to put on cards and why?

And my winner: Michele Henderson

And this is what she said: 
I love your cheerful elephant birthday card! My favorite image to put on a card is a little bird - -almost every card I create has one, maybe even on the back. I lost my mom to breast cancer, and in her final days in home hospice care, when she was unable to speak, I would sit with her quietly and we would watch dozens of finches, hummingbirds, and tanagers flock around all the feeders in the yard. It brought her so much peace and serenity. So, adding a little bird to my cards is like sending my mom a little hello, and that makes me smile! 

Such a really special reason, just melted my heart! Congratulations Michele, you've won a £10.00 voucher to Digi Stamp Boutique. Hope you'll enjoy choosing images from there. Email me at aaacardchallenge@gmail.com and I'll get it all sorted for you.

Now time to share a card:


This is the card that I made for the May Card Chain Challenge and the recipient has now received it so it's ok to share. And guess what - that image comes from Digi Stamp Boutique. I love how easily their digi stamps are to size and use for clean looking and cute cards.

 CCC-Blinkie---all-sides

Well that's me all done for today, thanks for looking.  And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane!
    Thank you so much for selecting me as a winner!I wasn't even aware I had won, I just read the winners list too quickly, so thank you so much for notifying me on my blog too!I will send you an email! Congratulations of 2 great years!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.