Monday 14 December 2015

Let's December Daily

http://letsdecemberdaily.blogspot.com/2015/12/janes-days-8-9-and-10.html

Time for my next post at Let's December Daily and I'm sharing my album pages for Days 8, 9, & 10 today.

Here's a few peeks to whet your appetite:

Day 8


Day 9


Day 10


 As you know I like to be organised and plan ahead, so when I discovered the MAMBI planner back in August I was immediately hooked. I love the combination of planning and recording after the event, all combined with photographs and decorating like a mini scrapbook. So I've decided to be brave and share my December pages!


And for someone who professes to be a CAS crafter I've surprised myself by having no trouble cramming something into every inch of my planner. A sort of total opposite to clean white space!


Thanks for visiting my blog today, really appreciate it!

Sending Christmas sparkle!

post signature

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.