Monday 2 November 2015

Let's December Daily

Hey! And much excitement here today! At last I can reveal something I've been busy with behind the scenes for a while - I've joined the Let's December Daily DT! Much dancing and screaming!


Here's what it's all about:

WE'RE DOING DECEMBER! Whether you pre-plan your December Daily or create as you go along in the Christmas month; make your own covers or decorate ready-made ones, use Project Life style with plastic sleeves and pockets or create your own pages. Maybe you havent made one before and ask 'I cant think what I'd fill a page with everyday?' We'll help with that! Whatever your style we'd love to see it! Here you will find a seasonal blog open from 1st November to 31st January each year. We hope that this will become a wonderful resource of sharing, prompts and inspiration. What is a December Daily? Its a mini-album recording your daily memories capturing the spirit of December. Bring it out with your decorations each year and remember Christmases past.

Today the DT are sharing a sneak peek of what they've got in store. And believe me I can say you're going to love the full reveals later this month. They're such a very artisitc and creative bunch I am deeply honoured and over the moon that I've been asked to join them.

So here's my sneak peek:



And here's where you'll find the rest of the DT's peeks.

Do you keep a December Daily? Whether it's a Yes, or No, I do so hope that you will come along and cheer me on as I embark on this new adventure. Your support and comments will be invaluable.

Thanks for your time today, it's much appreciated.  And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. YAY Jane, we are so lucky to have you on the team!! Your December Daily last year was amazing!!
    Looking forward to see how your's develops this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I LOVE December Daily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your DT selection but I am sure it is very well deserved. By reading your next post I can see that Journaling throughout December is something you do well...love your comments about how you developed your style. I look forward to seeing where you take things this year.
    Di

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.