Monday 16 March 2015

The Memory Nest - Make It Monday 36

Time today for the second Make It Monday March challenge over at The Memory Nest. Check out this super sketch.

http://thememorynest.blogspot.co.uk/

I decided it was time to make another dent in my Christmas photos. Although most of them were included in my December Daily album I always like to have a few in my yearly album too. The SMILE journal card became the title for this page and also set my colour choices.


These photos were taken on Christmas Eve and as you can see they were well wound up and bristling with excitement.


I stamped my own card for my journalling and picked up on the stars from the two horizontal strips of the layout. And believe me when I say the adults were as crazy as the kids!


A little close up of those smiles with an arrow to show you the way!

Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill Basics cardstock; AC, kraft card; Simple Stories, Say Cheese; scraps from my stash
Dies: Xcut, spiro circle & stars; Die-namics, ampersand; Paper Smooches, Cardbooking
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Strike A Pose!; Kaisercraft, grid & numbers; Two Peas In A Bucket, Shimelle
Inks: SU, night of navy; Memento, rich cocoa

So now it's over to you, looking forward to seeing your pages (or cards if that's more your thing).

So pleased you had time to visit today, thanks so much. And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I always need to scrap Christmas photos!! Love the page you created with the sketch! That paper collection is wonderful with your holiday photos!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.