Wednesday 16 July 2014

Wednesday Words

A card to share with you all today. I've used the theme from The Male Room and the colours from The Card Concept but my own layout for this card.

I'm thinking my card fits this definition from The Card Concept:

 1. Clean and Simple (CAS)

Definition:

  • One main image
  • Lots of open space (uncluttered)
  • Limited layers & embellishments
  • Quick & easy to recreate



Grab our button for your blog                   http://thecardconcept.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/challenge-14-colour-challenge.html 

So maybe you've guessed the theme from The Male Room?  Well not just football, but any games the guys enjoy. I've used this digi stamp many times before - you know the story of my male dominated life - and decided it was time to give it another airing.  The best thing about digi stamps - apart from the low cost - is that you can size them to fit whatever project you're into.

The colours were vibrant and in keeping with the theme and I got to use my new stash of perfectly matched card, inks and pens from Stampin' Up - absolutely one of their strongest selling points. 

And of course a couple of my 'go to' items are also on this card - the Lil'inker stitched mat die and Clearly Besotted stamps and dies.

Supplies:
Stamps: Cuddly Buddly, Karen Middleton digi stamp footie boy - find here; Clearly Besotted, Say It In Style & Diagonal Stripes
Inks: SU, bermuda bay, real red; Memento, tuxedo black
Dies: Clearly Besotted, Tag Along; Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles
Card: SU, bermuda bay
Pens: Promarkers & SU stamp'n write

So pleased that you had time to drop by my blog today, thank you!

Jane
 ***

6 comments:

  1. This is a very cool masculine card. I find it so hard to make those types of cards sometimes (almost always lol)! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS card - I adore the clean layout and the perfect tween! Thanks for joining in at The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly CAS. I do like the colours and that guy is ace! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card - perfect for our challenge this week in TMR - thanks so much for joining in - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your games themed card. Football is a great idea and the I really like the CAS design. Thanks for playing along at The Male Room, hope to see you here again soon

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.