Saturday 22 March 2014

Saturday Scribbles

A scrapbook page and a card to share today.

The page uses the sketch from The Memory Nest Make It Monday challenge and had me trawling through my older photos once again.  I couldn't resist this photo of my two oldest sons first encounter with a crab.  I'm not sure which feeling was uppermost - fear or fascination - but it makes for a very engaging photo.

This was a joy to put together and the sketch felt so right. As usual my page shrinks the sketch and includes buttons!!



 

Supplies:
Papers: Bo bunny, back to basics; doodlebug, take note; Jessica Sprague, digi cards
Stamps: Technique Tuesday, notions, Ali Edwards Beautiful & Life in Pictures
Alpha: Websters storytellers


7 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, love the colors.
    Thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the photo spots for journaling. Glad you like my sketch and thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your photo and your beautiful layout. Thanks for playing along at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely and colorful page! Great take on a sketch!
    Thank you for sharing us at tMN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout, very simple and I love it! Thanks for playing with The Memory Nest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout. Thanks for playing along at the Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jane, thank you go much for playing along. LOVE your take on the sketch!! Great colors and a wonderful picture!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.