Friday 14 March 2014

Friday Focus 2

My second card is for a well loved challenge over at Clearly Besotted.  They've had two brilliant releases recently, but on both occasions I've missed out on ordering as they've sold out overnight after their 10:00pm release.  Obviously doesn't do to wait until morning! I'm so not going to let that happen again.

The theme this month is In Flight and I dusted off a butterfly stamp for my little thank you card. I really like its delicateness - is there such a word? I stamped the butterfly onto patterned paper and then cut it out and used foam pads to add some dimension. I'm loving the colours of the background stamps, so fresh, and I just love the crackle effect on the pink stamp.



Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Geometric Style, Thank You
Inks: Memento, rose bud, bahama blue
Paper: Papermania, Lucy Cromwell
Embellishments: Papermania, adhesive shimmer dots

Thanks for dropping by today.

Jane
 ***

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card, Jane! I adore the trail of gems leading from the butterfly :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.