Monday 24 March 2014

Moments 3

Seems I couldn't get enough of this stamp set and my third card for Less is More also uses it.

I was liking the strong contrast of my previous card so much that I stuck with the same colours and just sneaked in one more.  Just had to use the sequin stamp again too!


Here's the Less is More challenge:

Our recipe this week has two parts!
Firstly we'd like to see 
THREE
of something on your cards 
PLUS
We'd like you to visit and comment on three other participants, hopefully ones you haven't visited before!

I really like this idea of commentating on other blogs.  I always try to leave comments because I know how lovely it is to read what other people have to say about my blog. But sometimes I'm short of time and it's all too easy to look, admire and then move on. So this challenge will kick me into shape and make me give others some love.

Well thanks for dropping by today. Hope this week brings you lots of joy!

Jane
 ***

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jane .... the little spotty presents are soooo cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Jane!
    Thanks so much for joining us at LIM
    Anne
    LIM Guest commenter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must apologise for my lack of commenting for the last few weeks during my holiday to Australia, hopefully all will be back to normal now!
    This is really super!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.