Wednesday 29 January 2014

Wednesday Words

I love taking photos, mainly with my phone at the moment, but also with my point and shoot and very occasionally with my husband's proper big Canon.

So when ATDML started doing monthly photo prompts back in October I was definitely 'in'.  It started well with October and November completed and posted, but then of course Christmas got in the way of December. I did take all the photos, but never quite got round to uploading them to my computer.

But never mind this is a new year with new possibilities and I'm back on track again.  So here's my photo selection for January:

And here's the breakdown:

1. Celebration - that's the cake I baked on New Year's Day, a rare occurence!


2. Sales/New purchases - A handbag charm with my word for 2014, ACCEPT 


3. Resolutions/aims - these I posted at the beginning of the month. Hmm, not managed the day trip yet.


4.  Footwear/footsteps - a not so pretty selection of my current footwear.


5. Something you've made - Rosie



6. Self portrait - did this using the timer on my camera. Made sure I picked a day when my hair was straightened and I had make-up on - so vain!


7. Winter chill - really had to be patient to get this one as we've had so few frosts this year, plenty of rain, but not much ice.


So that's January's challenge all done and dusted, hope you enjoyed my photos.

Thanks for dropping by today.

Jane
 ***

2 comments:

  1. Still a day left in January for the day trip Jane! Where are you going to go tomorrow?! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin gorgeous hip chick!!! Love your photo goals!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.