Thursday 9 January 2014

Thursday Thoughts

YAY! Can't quite believe this!!  Take at look at CAS(E) this sketch challenge 59.

I'm really excitied to share today's card as it's the one I made as a featured guest designer at CAS(E) this sketch.  I couldn't take it in when I first read the email asking if I'd like to do this, but once I'd picked my jaw up off the floor, re-read the email to make sure I'd understood correctly, had a massive self doubt moment, checked out what I had to do, had a few more self doubt moments (hours), I sat down and made this card.  Such an honour to be asked and such a great sketch - so it actually turned out to be fun!  Hope you like my interpretation.





Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Beautiful Blooms 1, All Occasion Sentiments #5, Always & Forever 
Ink: Memento, lilac posies, London fog, bahama blue
Embellishments: twine & gems from my stash

Thanks for dropping by today.

Jane

5 comments:

  1. Wow Jane - well done!! I'm going to follow your blog now I know you have it, Jo F x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your GDT gig, well deserved & I'm super HAPPY to see Uniko Studio goodies featured ;) FABulous card. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats JANE!!!!!!!!!! You rock pages, and you are an excllent designer -Recognize!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card - love the offset panel!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.