Friday 15 November 2013

Friday Focus

Today's card uses the colour combo I've been seeing so much of in the shops this year.   I'm also seeing a lot of Nordic fair isle jumper effect patterns, so I used Uniko Studio stamps to try to re-create this feel for the background of my card.  The layout is from Freshly Made Sketches, but I've rotated it so that the sentiment reads more easily.  Check out this fabulous card Beverley made using her stamps with this sketch - truly awesome - she never ceases to amaze me with her talent.

But here's my card:


 
Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, All Occasion Sentiments #3 & #4, Background Builders Chevrons & Christmas
Inks: Adirondack, stonewashed; Memento, rhubarb stalk, toffee crunch

Thanks for dropping by today.

Jane 

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous Jane! I just love all of those wonderful background stamps and soft colours! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does indeed remind me of a fair isle sweater! What a fabulous Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just too kind with your comments Jane *blush*. This is a super Fair Isle card, I particularly love the colours you've used & how the sentiment 'POPS'. FABulous :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.