Wednesday 28 August 2013

Wednesday Words

Spent a lovely morning with friends at one of Clare's workshops, my monthly fix of this very talented lady sharing her expertise so generously. (Check out her blog here.) I'll post photos of the cards made later this evening, not had a chance to unpack them yet - got distracted by putting together one of  two bargain chairs I bought for £9.00 on the way home.

Today's challenge entry is for CAS(E) this sketch and is a really simple sketch with loads of opportunity to go overboard and jazz it up.  So I stopped myself and tried very hard to keep to a clean and elegant card.  This time I rescued some more stamps lurking at the bottom of my stash. They came as part of a paper bundle I bought from that TV shopping channel and got a bit forgotten as it was the papers that were the reason for buying. I really love the washi tape looking stamp and the flower is appealing too.


 

Supplies: 
Stamps: My Mind's Eye, the sweetest thing; Papermania, sentiments
Inks: Versa Color' 17 violet, 34 orchid, 42 lime   

Thanks for looking.

Jane 

PS
And here are the cards I made today at Clare's workshop. Today's workshop was all about using Marianne dies and I'm really loving the heart circle die on the green card.  Also really like how Clare got us to use extra die cuts round the apertures on the second card - always learn something new there!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.