Sunday 4 August 2013

Sunday magic

So the grandchildren have arrived and my house is full of movement, noise and laughter. I absolutley LOVE it!

Today I want to share my patchwork quilt progress.  Despite the heat on Friday I did manage to get two strips sashed together and once I laid them out on the bed I was pleased to see how my quilt is beginning to take shape.


So that's the bottom two rows done, four more to go and then the horizontal sashing begins. Think it looks ok!

Just realised that yesterday was my one month blogging birthday.  Time flies!

Thanks for looking.

Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.