Wednesday 10 July 2013

Wednesday 10th July 2013

Well my blog has been up and running for a whole week now.  I've still got lots to learn, but I'm enjoying keeping a record of what I've been up to and beginning to feel more confident about posting. So exciting to get my first comments too - so thanks to Beverley, Jacqueline, Patricia H & Kylie.

So it's about time I showed a scrapbook page as that's what my crafty friends know me for.  I've been following Shimelle's Break It Down challenge on UKScrappers for the last five weeks. http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk Sadly there is only one more week to go and I shall miss checking out the daily tasks.  So here's my layout for week 5.



 Shimelle is my all time heroine when it comes to scrapping.  I'd reached a kind of deadlock once I'd scrapped my family history, family weddings and holidays and then I discovered Shimelle. Suddenly a whole new world opened up for me and my whole scrapping outlook and style completely changed.  Now I scrap anything and everything, current and old photos, all stored in D ring albums that can be added to in any order. http://www.shimelle.com/

Supplies:
Paper & card: Quick Quotes Paper, SU & from my stash
Stamps:Kaisercraft Botanical & Sentiment
Punch: Martha Stewart
Letters: American Crafts thickers, Iguana & October Afternoon mini market  cream & denim
Washi tape: from my stash


Thanks for looking!

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.