Sunday 7 July 2013

Sunday 7th July 2013

So lovely to have some sunshine at last!  The sky here is so blue!  Decided to take advantage and walk round my village and snap some of the best bits.  I was also able to connect this to two Big Picture Class workshops I'm doing at the moment - The Phone Photography Project and One Little Word. http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/

I am trying to simplify my life and appreciate simple pleasures, or in jargon 'be present', so that's exactly what I  did.  It's so easy to take everyday places and events for granted and I'd forgotten just how pretty parts of my village are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.