Sunday 14 July 2013

Hello Sunday!



Funny how long it takes to notice something obvious.  Like the title of my pages - only  spotted yesterday that I don't need to put the date as a title, it's already there!  So that posed the problem of choosing a title.  Decided to go with Hello for each day.

Now this didn't take long to notice and I am so excited to be included in Beverley's choices to show on her blog yesterday.  Apart from entering many challenges I've been keeping a low profile while I get used to blogging, so it was just amazing to be featured on someone else's blog.  I am delighted!!!

Inspired by this I sat down and made a new card which I am entering for this week's CAS(E) this sketch challenge.  I just love working with the Flower Power stamps from Uniko Studio, they always looks so pretty no matter what the colour or how they're arranged.  Currently my 'go to' stamps.


I'd already made one card for this challenge, but I wasn't too sure about the colour.  Purple and pink are just so much more my colours, but then it doesn't hurt to experiment a bit. I may still enter the original card, but it needs to be on a different blog post.

Supplies:
Ink: Versa color, 17 violet, 34 orchid, 42 lime
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Flower Power #2, Nature's Treasures 1; My Mind's Eye, the sweetest thing
Card & paper: from my stash

Thanks for looking at my blog.

Jane

4 comments:

  1. Fab cas design, love those sweet brights together!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You chose the perfect colors for the CAS sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty color combo and a beautiful take on the sketch - love those sweet images!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.