Friday 19 July 2013

Hello Friday

Yesteday I went to a workshop taught by the lovely Clare at her shop Cloud Nine Crafts.  Clare is so patient and calm and I try to get along to one of her workshops each month.  The theme for yesterday was 'Vintage Christmas' and we made two stunning cards - my first for Christmas this year!


This card is just so beautiful and the photo doesn't show up the subtle sparkle on the oval made by using micro beads and glamour dust. I just love the postcard stamp and the way Clare has used elements from it to add layers.


This card is much more CAS, but equally as stunning.  It really catches your eye!  I love the embossing folder and as it's a 5 x 7 is really versatile for different sized cards.

Clare has many more cards on her blog and has won so many prizes for her designs - a very talented lady! I feel blessed to have discovered her shop and workshops and have learnt so many techniques from her.

Thanks for looking.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.